- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Back-UPS Pro Features & Benefits
Battery and surge protected outlets
Dataline surge protection
Surge only outlets
Intelligent battery management
Customizable voltage-transfer points
Customizable voltage sensitivity
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Battery failure notification
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
LCD Status Display
Resettable circuit breaker
Simple battery replacement
Disconnected battery notification
LCD Status Display
Be the first to review “APC Back-UPS 1500VA (BX1500M-LM60) For Sale Trinidad”