Revitalize a Laptop’s or Older Graphics Card With VGA Output
Plugable’s VGA to HDMI adapter (VGAM-HDMIF) allows you to connect from a 15-pin VGA output on your laptop, or desktop computer to a modern HDMI display.
This one-way adapter supports resolutions from a D-SUB VGA source to a HDMI display up to 1920×1080 at 60Hz refresh rate, lower resolutions such as 1600×900, and 1366×768 (720p) are also supported.
The adapter connects to the host computer’s D-SUB VGA port and requires a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port to power the analog to digital adapter.
- Compatible with Laptops, Desktops, and Servers with VGA output
- Compatible with HDMI monitors, televisions, or projectors
- Operating system agnostic—no drivers necessary
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1080, or maximum supported resolution of computer
- Connect the adapter to the display’s HDMI cable
- Connect the VGA adapter to the computer’s VGA output and secure with the two thumbscrews
- Connect the USB power connection to the computer’s USB port
- Configure the external display through the computer’s display settings
Q: Why is the display not detected in Windows when I connect to the VGA output on my desktop?A: If the desktop computer has a discrete graphics card the VGA output on the motherboard may be disabled. Some systems have an option to enable the onboard graphics with a discrete graphics card.
Q: Does this adapter support audio to my monitor/TV?A: Yes, this adapter supports audio through the USB connection. This may require setting the audio output device in Window or macOS.
Be the first to review “VGA to HDMI Adapter with Audio For Sale Trinidad”