One Important Little Cable
Sometimes what seems to be a hard drive failure is actually a problem caused by the hard drive cable. If you’re having trouble with booting to the OS or random read/write failures, the culprit may well be this little ribbon cable. Hard drive failures can be scary, but finding out that it is only the cable means your data is most likely safe.
Nothing is more important than making sure all your files are accessible. Keep them that way with a new hard drive cable. Easy to install and reliable. If you have any worries about your hard drive cable there is no reason not to replace it with a brand new one.
Get Your Laptop Running Again
- Cable connects hard drive to logic board
- SATA plug allows for transfer of data
- Also provides power to the hard drive
- No need for extra cable
Ensure Access to Your Files
Brand new part means:
- Installation is quick
- Reliable parts that work the first time every time
- All connections are clean and intact
Built For Your Computer
Different years may not be compatible.
The Models for this cable are:
MacBook 13″ Unibody A1342
- MacBook6,1 Late 2009: MC207LL/A (2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo)
- MacBook7,1 Mid 2010: MC516LL/A (2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo)
Match part numbers from the cable being replaced is the most sure fire way to ensure compatibility.
The part number for this model is: