- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Battery and surge protected outlets
Surge only outlets
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
LED status display
Battery failure notification
Intelligent battery management