APC BACK-UPS 1000VA
Battery Backup with Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics.
The Back-UPS 1000 from APC by Schneider Electric protect your computer and electronic equipment from damaging power outages, surges and spikes while providing short term battery power during an outage. The 1000 feature Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for your electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and power outages. Equipped with NEMA 5-15R sockets, BX1000L-LM keep your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed to protect electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 1000 ensure maximum productivity and work efficiency.
- LED Indicator and Audible Alarms. Quickly understand the unit and power status through
visual and audible indicators.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). “Boost and Trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage
fluctuations without using the battery, allowing you to work indefinitely through inconsistent power, saving battery life for outages.
- 6 NEMA Battery Backup and Surge Protected Sockets. Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
- Replaceable Fuse Circuit Breaker. Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and
protects your UPS and connected electronics from electrical damage.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing. Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
Be the first to review “APC Back-UPS 1000VA (600W) (BX1000L-LM) For Sale Trinidad”